We are the One-Stop for youth services.

After you have submitted your COMPLETED  PARTICIPANT INFORMATION PACKET to Chautauqua Works, you must attend one of the MANDATORY ELIGIBILITY SESSIONS LISTED BELOW.

At this session, it will be determined if:

  • Your Participant Information Packet is completed in its entirety
  • You are Income eligible

Dunkirk Eligibility Session

Tuesday, May 28, 2019
3:00 - 5:30 PM
Dunkirk High School
75 W. Sixth Street
Dunkirk, NY  14048

Jamestown Eligibility Session

Wednesday, May 29, 2019
3:00-5:30 PM
Chautauqua Works
4 E. Third Street
Jamestown, NY  14701

 You will need to bring ALL of the following information with you to an Eligibility Session:

Proof of Identity

  • Official Picture ID (eg. School, city, state, government issues, NYS Driver/Non-Driver's License)

I-9 Documentation (Must bring ONE of the following)

  • Birth Certificate AND Social Security Card
  • Benefit Card OR NYS Driver/Non-Driver's License OR Alien Registration Card OR Valid US Passport

Original Working Papers (Must be age applicable) If you are under the age of 18 at the time of application, you must submit your most current working papers.  Working papers can be acquired through your school. 

  • 14 and 15 years of age:  Blue Card
  • 16 and 17 years of age (In School):  Green Card
  • 16 and 17 years of age (out of School):  Peach Card

Proof of Family Income (Dated within the last 6 months)

  • If supported  by Public Assistance
    • Current EBT Card (with parent/guardian anme) AND one of the following documents:
      • Current Benefit budget/SNAP Letter
      • Current letter of Medicaid
      • Official letter from Social Services (Must include applicant's name, Benefit # and date)
  • If Not supported by Public Assistance
    • Current letter from HEAP
    • Current SSI Letter
    • Four (4) or 1 month of consecutive pay stubs dated within the last six months OR
    • W-2 form from current year and one (1) pay stub dated within the last six months OR
    • Current Pension Award letter OR
    • Unemployment Benefit Document dated within the last six months OR
    • If self-employed, current year Tax Return including Schedule "c" or "E" (if receiving rental income)